1 six foot deep x 6 foot wide x 8 foot high
comes with standard 6 foot table and cloth
$225 for 3 days, Friday set up before 4pm
2- 6 foot table beside each other
space size 6 foot deep x 12 foot long x 8 foot high
comes with 2 standard tables and clothes
$375 for 3 days, Friday setup before 4pm
3x's six foot tables beside each other
Space size 6 foot deep x 18 foot long x 8 foot high
comes with 3 standard 6 foot tables and clothes
$500 for all 3 days, Friday setup before 4pm
Please Note all tables will have 2 foot of space to enter/exit their table
You are asked to Merchandise your products to the inside of purchased space.
2- 6 foot table beside each other
space size 10 foot deep x 12 foot long x 8 foot high
$400 for all 3 days, Friday setup before 4pm
There is 2 foot apart from your next vendor please market /merchandise on the inside of your space
This space is only for non-sales only advertising!
example- t-mobile, cricket, a realtor ect.. This is used to market your business!
1 -6 foot table in the hallway of the con area.
$150 for both days, Friday set up comes with 1 standard 6 foot table and cloth
Vendor's will only be allowed space that is purchased, All spaces must be merchandised to the inside of paid space. All purchased vendor space will come with 2 vendor passes if additional passes are need they can be purchased for 50% of the ticketed price. Please Note This is for working staff only!
We have discounted room rates for vendors. we will provide the information need after booking space
Please read the following rules and policies regarding Maryland Pop and Horror Con
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Billy.email@example.com BEFORE registering for the event.
By purchasing a vendor table(s) you confirm that you have read, agree to, and will comply with, all rules and policies as stated below.
1. All vendor/exhibitor spaces should be manned at all times.
2. Vendor/exhibitor spaces must remain intact throughout the public hours of the event.
3. Electricity is not available . If you require a outlet we will do our best to accommodate you but NOT promised .outlets will be located as close to your table as possible. Please bring any extension cords or other miscellaneous items (tape, adapters, etc.) which you will require to utilize electricity.
4. If any vendor has special requirements including but not limited to large display racks, easels, stand-ups, etc. they MUST be cleared by Maryland Pop and Horror Con staff at the time the space is booked. This includes any special requests for table placement, wall space, neighbors, etc. There are spaces on the order form to note all of these things. PLEASE USE THEM. Vendors may not hang anything in any areas of the hotel except within their own vendor area. You may leave cards, pamphlets etc. on the freebie tables that are scattered throughout the event floor.
5. All vendors agree to hold blameless Maryland Pop and Horror Con and all staff along with but not limited to BWI Marriott members/workers as well as n entities, employees and agents, against any loss, damage, theft, expenses, claims or actions arising from any personal or property damage, loss or theft due to said vendors participation in the Maryland Pop and Horror Convention .
6. In addition, all vendors acknowledge that Maryland Pop and Horror Con and all staff members/workers as well as BWI Marriott entities, employees and agents will NOT provide or maintain insurance coverage for vendors, persons or property and it is their sole responsibility to obtain insurance covering such loss.
7. Maryland Pop and Horror Con in no way endorses any vendor's merchandise, exhibits, views, beliefs, or actions. All vendors are deemed to be their own business/entity and in no way reflect the views, beliefs, intentions and/or direction of Maryland Pop and Horror Con. Vendors do not represent Maryland Pop and Horror Convention in any way.
8. All merchandise bought or sold at Maryland Pop and Horror Convention is deemed to be a transaction strictly between vendors/sellers and attendees/buyers. Maryland Pop and Horror Convention are not party to or responsible in any way for any transactions made between said parties.
9. No pornographic, illegal, stolen or copyright infringed merchandise please. Violation of this may result in vendor being asked to leave and there will be no refunds of vendor table(s) purchased.
10. NO REFUNDS will be given on any table spaces after July 1, 2022, and will only then be given in the event the table(s) are rebooked. No shows or last minute cancellations will forfeit any refund .
11. Vendor Pass policy:
All Vendors will 1-2 get two vendor entry passes.
12.NO SHARED/ SPLIT TABLES
13. All tables are 6 ft. long x 3 ft. wide with 3ft of space behind the table with 2 foldable chairs.
This makes each space (including table) 6ft x 6ft. Table cloths are included.
Vendor will not be allowed to take up more space then they have purchased, so please purchase the appropriate amount of space that your setup requires. All payments must be made through Ticketleap or in person. Tables will not be held without payment. All tables/spaces will be reserved on a First-Paid, First-Served Basis.